Would have unified regulation of petrol stations
Through the system of receiving, answered the petitions of the business, said Jiang Zhen West recommendations on the distance between the petrol Tra Vinh province and reflection on inadequacies relating to Decree No. 08/2018/NĐ-CP on 15/1/2018 of The Government.
As reflected by Jiang Got West, government regulations fuel a commodity business conditions should the reseller gasoline must fully comply with the procedures and conditions under current regulations before on business activities.
However, the last time the province of Tra Vinh has some retail gasoline allowed building density is too thick, the store layout is not consistent with the actual situation affecting the business the old shop and business including new stores.
In addition, according to Mr. West, in Article 2 of Decree No. 08/2018 / ND-CP of the Government deregulation of planning retail store gasoline stated in general terms is not convincing in improved player legal business.
Mr. West make recommendations to the competent authority only abolished planned but kept distance between petrol stations because petrol stations are commodities trading conditions should not be built spill would cause risk very high fire. At the same time obstructing traffic on the roads with high traffic density.
Besides, recently a number of provinces have sent written requests MOIT abolished distances between petrol stations. According to the Western proposal is not reasonable.
Mr. West suggested authorities consider reasonable adjustments above issues.
In this regard, the Ministry of Industry and Trade is as follows:
Decree No. 08/2018 / ND-CP of the Government dated 01.15.2018 amending some decrees related to investment and business conditions under the State management of the Ministry of Trade, which was edited change some regulations on planning petrol stations in Decree No. 83/2014 / ND-CP of the Government on petroleum business.
Implementation of Decree No. 08/2018 / ND-CP of the Government dated 15.01.2018, related to the planning of petrol, dated 16.01.2018, the Ministry of Trade has issued Document No. 478 / BCT-KH sent People’s Committees of provinces and cities directly under the Central Government on the implementation of regulations on planning petrol stations, which do not consider the condition of the place must be consistent with the planning has been granted competent authorities for approval.
The consideration of the conditions for granting certificates of petrol stations eligible retail gasoline comply with the standards, technical regulations applicable:
– Technical Regulations National design requirements store petrol head;
– NTR 01: 2013 / BCT issued Circular No. 11/2013 / TT-BCT dated 18/06/2013 of the Ministry of Industry and Trade;
– National Technical Regulation of public utility QCXDVN Urban 07/2016 / BXD issued Circular No. 01/2016 / TT-BXD dated 01/02/2016 of the Ministry of Construction;
– Regulation QCXDVN 01/2008 / BXD: National Technical Regulation on Construction Planning issued together with Decision No. 04 / QD-BXD dated 04/03/2008 of the Ministry of Construction;
– TCVN-4530-2011: Store gasoline – Design requirements and the relevant provisions on ensuring safety fire protection, environmental protection, management and protection of transport infrastructures road: Decree No. 11/2010 / ND-CP dated 24/2/2010 of the Government providing for the management and protection of road infrastructure;
– Circular No. 50/2015 / TT-BGTVT 09.23.2015 of the Ministry of Transport on guiding implementation of some articles of Decree No. 11/2010 / ND-CP dated 24/2/2010 of Goverment;
– Circular No. 35/2017 / TT-BGTVT of the Ministry of Transport, amending and supplementing some articles of Circular No. 50/2015 / TT BGTVT 09.23.2015 Ministry of Transport.
Thus, the provisions only abolished conditions on retail gasoline sites must conform to the plan which have been approved by competent authorities in the review process certificate store eligible retail Petroleum; conditions on regulations, technical standards, the conditions for ensuring safety fire protection, environmental protection, management and protection of infrastructure road comply with the current regulations .
Where the investment in building petrol stations along Highway 53 through the territory of Tra Vinh province must ensure regulations on distances between petrol stations adjoining prescribed to protect the infrastructure of road traffic the set.
Apart from the provisions of the distance between two adjacent petrol stations, and must ensure a minimum distance between petrol stations with adjacent connection points.
Where the investment in building petrol stations in the city of Tra Vinh have to follow the rules: The distance between petrol stations adjacent to at least 300m, a public works at least 50, pointing red line boundary at least 7m, from junction 50 meters, from the scope of protection of the bridge and the road leading to the bridge at least 50, a point with vision obstruction of at least 50, how to market, school at least 100m from the region scenic 100m.
In the opinion of Mr. West, the current state of the petrol stations along Highway 53 through online Hoa Loi commune have too densely. However, as reported by the Department of Trade and Tra Vinh province in Official Letter No. 471 / 04.17.2018, the SCT-QLTM day the petrol stations along Highway 53 was built in 2000, before there State regulations on the management and protection of transport infrastructures th